Re: wrap your brain around this

>>For what it is worth. In my experience,  an artist is an artist to the core
>>of their being and can be nothing else. The heart of an artist can never be
>>learned or taught. It is either there or not.
>>dt fletcher

Sounds JUST like the opinions of people who think bookbinding is a dead or
dying art, that everything that exists has been discovered and that the
world is flat

--

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."
-Samual Goldwyn

Larry Nebel  --  larryHN@alco.com
United Electronic Printers Inc - AlcoPrint  --  Fremont CA (USA)
510/796-2679

http://www.alco.com