Re: Trying to unsubscribe

Hi Peter!

I tried to unsubscribe, I clicked on the unsub link & nothing happened.  I
sent an e-mail with the info, I believe I sent it as the subject.  This is
what I received...

> unsub Book Arts-L
Invalid option - "ARTS-L". The valid options are GLobal, LOCal and NETWIDE
(minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.000 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
 CPU model:         150MHz Pentium (96M)