Re: Trying to unsubscribe

Real Easy. As this is a common problem I'll reply to the list.

First, the text needs to go into the BODY of the message, not the SUBJECT
line.

Secondly, and this is very common, the listname is Book_Arts-L. Note the
"_" between Book and Arts. It needs to be there.

To issue the command, address the message to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

The text should be:

unsub Book_Arts-L

After sending, you will receive a message asking you to confirm. If you
get one back saying you are not authorized... let me know. That means your
address has changed and I'll have to do it.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
<mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com>
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>