Re: wrap your brain around this

>> Anything can be learned, and anyone can learn to be an artist. Of
>> course, some will learn more successfully than others.

>WRONG\

Um...I don't know if you wanted to reply in all caps or wanted to be
especially harsh, but telling someone that their opinion is wrong is in
itself a bit arrogant.  It was just an opinion.

>> As for the metaphysics of this claim, I don't understand what you
>> mean by "the core of being", or "the heart of an artist".

>NO YOU DONT, AND NEVER WILL

Especially if the person keeps getting berated for admitting ignorance.

"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan
<dmc@minn.net>