Re: wrap your brain around this

In a message dated 9/10/99 9:05:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, larryhn@ALCO.COM
writes:

<< Sounds JUST like the opinions of people who think bookbinding is a dead or
 dying art, that everything that exists has been discovered and that the
 world is flat >>

How odd, since I don't believe any of those things.

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with hundreds of young, and not so
young, musicians and other artists and artist wantabees at the X-Ray Cafe
here in Portland for several years and it gave me some perspective that I
hope you might appreciate.  Not trying to make any judgement calls or place
limits on anyone. Just expressing a personal observation.

dt fletcher