Re: Learn this

> Almost anyone can be taught to follow a recipe and cook dinner, but it
> won't turn you into a Julia Child.

actually this is a great example or how you CAN BE TAUGHT since she was
taught to cook very late in life - about 50 if I remember

--

To people concerned about the world ending on the Millennium.
The Jewish calendar is in the year 5759 and the Chinese calendar is in the

--

Larry Nebel
AlcoPrint  --  Fremont, CA  --  http://www.alco.com