black paper

This from someone not on the list. Please reply on the list and I will forward
to her. Thanks

I suggested she dye white paper -- but I am not familiar with sources of dyes.
Any help on that?

I am looking for black paper (uncoated), that I can used in my dry color
printer. It has to be laser like, smooth surface, non coated paper. If
you can tell me where I could find such a paper, I would be grateful.

mailto:   piercelacey@earthlink.net
--
--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com