dying art

I recently apologized after being accused of not staying on the subject of the
"dying art" thread -- which, it was claimed to be, was book binding, not self
publishing. I now realize the thread was about an artist in Russia who made
entire books and was therefore more a self publisher than a book binder. I
therefore think I was correct and recant my apology.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and