Re: Fraud from a bookbinder?

At 10:50 PM 9/11/99 , Richard A. Myers wrote:
>Perhaps you can explain what this, supposed, fraud is.

I ordered merchandise from the bookbinder (months ago).  I never received
it, and have been unable to get a response by email, regular mail, or even
certified mail. S/he has not posted to this list in quite a while, although
s/he may be lurking ... I have no way of knowing that <sigh>.

Thank you very much for any suggestions you may have.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)