Re: Fraud from a bookbinder?

At 10:50 PM 9/11/99 , Richard A. Myers wrote:
>Perhaps you can explain what this, supposed, fraud is.

I ordered merchandise from the bookbinder, paid by check, and my check was
cashed (months ago).

I never received it, and have been unable to get a response by email,
regular mail, or even certified mail. S/he has not posted to this list in
quite a while, although s/he may be lurking ... I have no way of knowing
that <sigh>.

Thank you very much for any suggestions you may have.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)