Another one on Szirmai....

Here's another one: I ordered the book in januari 1998 (!) at Siegl's. They
didn't know the price by then. Just last week they sent it to me with the bill:
DM 350,70 (incl. shipping) which is about USD 166,- or, as you wish, DFL
393,-.
As you can imagine I fell off my chair......and that was even before I heard
from a colleague that she paid GBP 56,- (British pounds which is about
DFL 193,-). In american dollars this is appr. 91,-. She signed up for the
book before it was published (which must have been before 1997; the year
it should have been published....).

Any thoughts perhaps...?

Cor Knops.

___________________________
Knops Boekrestauratie
Conservation & Restoration of Books and Paper
Groenstraat 8
6151 CS Munstergeleen
Netherlands
phone 00 31 46 4200024
fax   00 31 46 4110180
e-mail    knops@xs4all.nl
URL       http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/knops.htm
Also have a look at our Book Information Website:
          http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/index3.htm and on
          http://www.tonkoopman.nl