Re: inserts

If it were mine I would want all those little notes put in a protective
sleeve, and left in the book exactly where I found them.
This is not a professional opinion. I'm just saying what I would do if
it were my book.
IMHO there is no greater treasure than to find some little  long
forgotten note in the pages of an old book.

--
Adel Ga Online
The #1 gathering place for South Georgians.