Re: Fraud from a bookbinder?

Without knowing the details it is really difficult to make any suggestion.
However, if the transaction involved the use of the US Mail you may have
been the victim of what the government calls "mail fraud" which qualifies as
a serious offense.  If you have documentation you may wish to contact your
friendly, local postal inspector who might be in a position to assist you.
Perhaps even offering to bring in the government would be sufficient to get
some dialogue established.

Hal

p.s. I prefer Boston Terrors, I mean, Terriers

Can anyone please tell me how to handle having apparently been cheated by a
bookbinder (who shall be nameless; this is a former -- and perhaps current
-- list member).  S/he has flatly refused to respond to any of my E-Mails,
letters, certified mail, etc. after having cashed my check.  There is
several hundred dollars involved.

Can anyone please offer suggestions as to what to do next?

Thank you very much.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)

                  <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>