Re: biblio-tsures

Harold,

When I learned (on this list I believe) that Biblio was going out of
publication I called their office in Eugene.
At first I got a denial from them. But a subsequent call gave an honest
answer and I demanded all of my money back.  I had recently renewed and they
had cashed the check. They were rather strong in their refusal to refund.
However a promise to call the US Postal Service with a complaint of mail
fraud (something that was brought up earlier today on this list concerning
another situation)  brought a surprisingly quick refund check. Perhaps it
may still work...especially if they have not changed business identities.

Kurt