Re: biblio-tsures

The reason I heard was insufficient circulation. Contact Harpers if you
wish and get it from them, but please don't come looking for a class action
lawsuit. I was a happy subscriber, disappointed that they folded, but
wouldn't dream of suing over it.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen  <Email> mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster: Book Arts Web>  http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey