Paper listserve

This summer I took a break from both the Book Arts Listerve and the Paper
Listserve.  When I tried to get the paper listserve back I was unable to do
so  I followed all of the directions  but  was unable to confirm my
request.  The O k. the O k followed by the number made no connections with
the list.  Any suggestions or has the paper list gone the way of spirit
paper - up in smoke?
I had no problems reconnecting with the Book arts Listserve.

Thanks for the help and/or suggestions.