From: Julie M Horowitz [mailto:Julies411@AOL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 11:53 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Book Arts in Boston and Maine

In the spirit of end of summer travel, does anyone have any suggestions for
paper suppliers/paper artists or book arts suppliers/artists/shows in Boston
or Maine?  My husband and I will be travelling in the beginning of
October...

We already plan to visit Harcourt Bindery in Boston and Caravan Beads in
Maine (I adorn my spines...).  Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Julie
foureleven
Chicago