Italian translator needed.

Hello.

I need an English translation of a scholarly Italian publication on early=

Greek bookbindings for research purposes. There are about 24 pages of tex=
t.
 =

Is there someone on the list who is able and interested in doing this (fo=
a fee), or who can refer me to someone else who has the language
capability, and if possible, who is also familiar with bookbinding
terminology?  =

If yes, please contact me directly.

Thank you very much.

Nancy H. Nitzberg