Humanoid translator needed.

I've been using translation software for a while: Globalink software,
which is far superior to the on-line version. I'm using it right now to
translate my book on vellum preparation into French.

Translation software is great - as a time-saver. In other terms, don't
even dream of translating from or to a language you don't know: you'll end
up with gobbledygook. But it does speed up the grind of looking up and
typing - not to mention entering those pesky umlauts, aigus and cedillas.
The German version even gives you case endings.

BTW - any machine can translate "honi soit qui mal y pense." It means:
"Honey, your silk is hanging badly." :)

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.

To subscribe to WOID:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/WOID