Re: Italian translator needed.

Just another funny translation if I may...

I took the ever so common American phrase: "My dog has fleas" (ever tuned an
ukelele?)

and translated it into German: "Mein Hund hat Flohe"

then the German into French: "Mon chien a des puces"

and finally the French back into English: "My dog has chips"

By this time I was getting hungry and decided I needed a snack and then proceded
to wrestle the dog for the bag of chips.  See, the translation was right!

Eric
whose feeling punchy this afternoon in Hanover, NH