Re: black paper

Our local Arvey Paper supply store for printers carries a lovely black
paper by Hammermill called Via.  It comes in an 80# cover weight, vellum
surface and should go thru a printer just fine.  There are a number of
other Via colors that are available in text and cover weight that are
yummy.  Look for them.
Connie Newbanks