Re: Bookkeeper product

My preference is Wei T'o.  In the University Products catalog Bookkeeper
spray sells for $36/can; Wei T'o sells for $24.90/can.

I have worked with Dick Smith, inventor of Wei T'o, and have researched
the product supplied by Bookkeepers.

I'll stick with Wei T'o.

Jack

>From:    Andy Darlow <andy@ANDYDARLOW.COM>
>Subject: Bookkeeper product

>Does anyone have a favorite(i.e.less expensive) source for the bookkeeper
>product which I had seen in the Light Impressions catalog?  It is about $40
>for a 16oz. aerosol in that catalog.

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
Portland, OR 97217