Re: Medieval bookbinding-Szirmai

Dear Jack Thompson,

Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!  YOu're right.  I'm trying to figure out a
way that I can purchase the medieval bookbinding book. I wouldn't
even want a copy of it.  If I can't purchase it I'll try to get my library
to buy it so I can check it out.

We must respect the work that others do and the copyright is the
way to do it.

Bertha Rogers