From: Mary Jeanne Linford [mailto:mjlinford@WORLDNET.ATT.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 1999 1:49 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Bookkeeper product

Sooo....
Those of us who are mystified by this thread...
Bookkeeper to me is a person who keeps my books, and the only word in
the English dictionary that has three repeated letters in a row in the
same word.
So what is this other Bookkeeper product??  What does it do

mjlinford@worldnet.att.net

                  <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>