EAST TIMOR HOLOCAUST

Dear friends

It is not my custom to send this kind of messages to a list like this=20
one but I believe that, in certain cases, in the words of the great=20
portuguese poet Cam=F5es "Outros valores mais altos se alevantam"=20
(Higher values must rise upon):

The tragedy in East Timor has become to much dramatic to wait for=20
discussions and slow decisions.

Thousands of innocent people, woman and children, are being massacred=20
by the barbarism of the indonesian (or indoNAZIan) militaries and in=20
the meanwhile, the politicians make agreements and discuss details.

The people of East Timor is suffering an ethnic cleanning for 24 years=20
and now it is in course the Total Cleanning.

This is an appeal to those who believe in Justice, in Human Rights and=20
Peace.

Only the public opinion can force the United Nations to act. NOW!

It is already too late to hundreds of death but it is still possible=20
to save many lifes.

PLEASE, THE EAST TIMOR PEOPLE NEED ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET.

Your WORD COUNTS.

THANK YOU.

Maria Clara Assun=E7=E3o
Portugal