Books in Sheets

It was quite a coincidence to see this thread about "Books in Sheets"
develop on the BookArts Listserv, since I have been thinking recently
about offering "books in sheets" through my website.  From the few
(mostly UK) resources mentioned online so far, it seems that there might
be some demand for it.

For those of you who might be interested in a new supplier for books in
sheets (or have purchased books in sheets before), I'd like to ask you a
few questions.

Since this may not be of general interest, please reply to me offlist
at: timkra@panax.com

Thanks.

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@panax.com
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/

----BOOKS IN SHEETS----

What types of books are of interest?  Any particular subject? author?
time period? title? genre? language?

Are you interested in any particular size, format, font or layout?

What materials are important to you? (e.g., acid-free paper, handmade
paper, letterpress vs. laserjet, etc.)

How many copies would you require of a particular title?

How many titles would you expect to work on over the course of a year?

What would you expect to pay for a single copy?

Where do you find books in sheets now?

Any other comments?

Email to: timkra@panax.com

P.S.  For those of you who might be interested, I do have "The Wonderful
Wizard of Oz" available in sheets.  See complete details on my website
at: http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/
(follow the link for signature exchange)