Re: Tabellae Ansata

Margaret--Give John a call on his 800 number if you're in the
US--1-800-369-9598.  He's a very nice man, and I'm certain he'll take care of
your problem quickly.  I've had very good luck with him over the years.  I
know he's been swamped the past couple of months with conferences and taking
over Letter Arts Review.

Good luck--
LeeAnne Mallonee
Bangor, Maine