Re: Tabellae Ansata

I received a letter after I contacted John Neal in June but haven't received
anything else.  I assumed it would take them a couple of months to get
everyone's name into the database and make mailing labels for us all.

Still it's been quite a while and I think a follow-up phone call is in
order!

-Kelly Anderson