Wanted: UK Monotype matrices

Hello,

I would be interested in acquiring UK Monotype composition & display
matrices in any size of the following series. If anyone have a spare set
that they might want to part with, or know of any sources, please do not
hesitate to contact me off-list.

These are the ones I'm most interested in:

128 Caslon Old Style
203 Van Dijk
270 Bembo
252 Centaur