Accessories for Wood Covers

Hello everyone!

I am making a book using wood covers and am looking for a couple of
accessories. Here's the project:

- two large rectangular pieces of 1/8" birch plywood with three holes
drilled along one side
- silver rings which thread through the three holes
- pages inside, also with three holes

To reinforce the holes, I'd like to line them with a small metal tube
with flat ends, so that the ends lie flush with the wood. Silver is
prefered colour (to match the rings). Also, I'd like to reinforce the
four corners of each cover with silver corners that clip on and protect
it.

Does anyone know of a source for such materials? I'd appreciate any
advice/thoughts/words of wisdom!

With thanks,
Heidi Reimer-Epp