Kitchen pictures

I am weeding a 1974 book on How to build cabinets for the modern kitchen
from our library.  It might have been modern in 1974, but boy does it
look dated today!  There are a lot of photographs of models looking
ecstatic over their new kitchens--bouffant hairdos, frilly aprons, short
skirts, high heels.  They are so funny to todays eyes that I thought someone
might want them for a collage.  If so, respond to me off list and I'll
send the book to the first person who answers.

It does make me wonder what we are doing today that will look that funny
in thirty years.

Joyce
Petersburg Public Library
Alaska