Ludlow Machine and fonts

I bought some items from a bindery that was going out of business. With the
equipment came a Ludow machine. Unless someone can come up with some creative
idea as to what to do with it to make money, I need to sell it. The machine
works, and there are many, many attachments odds and ends. (Sorry, but I
don't know the technical terms.) There is also a 5' cabinet with a lot of
drawers full of various size fonts.
  Any ideas as to how to make money with this monster? Do you know anyone who
might want to buy it? Thanks. JT