glueing & pencils

2 Questions:

1. I am working on a project involving glueing a variety of types of white
paper, mostly washi or other handmade paper, to baked polymer clay. The
paper is serving as the hinges, and the PVA glue that I am using is not
holding up to the strain of movement and is separating off the polyclay, so
the paper is coming loose.

Cyanoacrylate glue, superglue, or contact cement is staining the paper. The
polyclay, if you haven't used it, is a non-porous plastic when baked.

Any sugggestions?

2. I am also looking for a number of those tiny pencils - 2" long by maybe
1/8" or 1/4" diameter. I'm not sure how many we'll need for this, but
depending on price, I could fill a reasonable minimum order of 50-100. They
need to be working pencils - not just fake pencils!

Thank you so much for your help. Please feel free to contact me off-list,
as others may not need this info.

Robyn ElizaBeth Priestley
Painted Turtle Design
                ^