Re: Tabellae Ansata

I bought the two copies of Tabellae Ansata directly from Shireen,
as well as her beautiful and elegant book, "Innovative Bookbinding,"
which has the clearest directions for Coptic Binding, along with a
host of other wonderful ideas and plans.  Every page is a delight
and an instruction.  She is a gifted person and has offered many
gifts to us.  I don't know if she has any other copies of Tabellae
Ansata but I believe John Neal does.  And, by the way, he too is
terrific (and his products).  And so is Ed Hutchins.  Must be that
book artists are a uniquely fine species.

Bertha Rogers