Tabellae Ansata

Hello all,

Sorry about the mess up in the last message I was not thinking when I
pressed send. For those who would not bother reading such a message I shall
try again.

Have any of the members who subscribed to Tabellae Ansata received anything
from John Neal Booksellers. Having received nothing from John Neal, I have
sent two E-mail and have not received a reply from them. I
am beginning to wonder if my subscription to what was an excellent magazine
is now going to be a case of money lost. Through no fault of Shereen, who
has done her best by us all.

Margaret