Re: Tabellae Ansata

I just got word from calling John Neal that he will send us a Lettering
Arts Newsletter in the next month or so and then he intends to publish a
similar magazine in early next year.  Those of us who have subscribed will
receive his new magazine equally.
Hope this helps.  Brenda

P.S.  I'm looking for a very fine brass mesh cloth.  Any advise?