A trip to Cuba

Hello to the List......I will be going to Cuba(!) in three weeks with a small
group looking at cultural activities in Cuba; music, ballet, art and film.
Participants were asked about their special interests, and as a result I
think I will be able to spend a day at a fine press, the Ediciones Vigia in
Matanzas.  If anyone on the List knows of any other book or paper-related
sites, particularly in Havana, I would greatly appreciate feed-back.
Muchas gracias.

Nancy Bloch