The Ludlow Machine

Some have been writing to ask about the Ludlow machine that I want to sell or
trade.
I have had trouble answering some of you because the mail is getting returned
to me.
So for those who have not had this questioned answered, I am in Columbus,
Ohio.
I will also try to get a complete list of all the odds and ends that go with
this machine. JT