magazine "post-it"

I was reading the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly (Sept. 24, 1999) and
was stopped by the Ford Focus full page ad.  There is a post-it note
attached to the page, so readers can pull it off and remind themselves to
watch a live commercial.  I've never seen a publication with a post-it note,
and wondered how they managed exact placement in the hundreds of thousands
of copies they must publish. The wonderful audacity of the idea!

Cathy Atwood