Re: magazine "post-it"

Dear Cathy,
I frequently sing the praises of cardboard, kraft & butcher papers, etc, =
and last semester also sang of the possibilities of Post-Its in my High =
End Production Credo Aria to undergraduate Book Arts students.
Sean Murphy, one of my students, produced a classroom edition done on =
Post-Its.  He purchased the yellow and pink "fan folded" variety, then =
rubber-stamped in black ink "THROWAWAY" on successive leaves on one side =
of the "accordion fold,"  "SOCIETY" on the other side.
Sean's a Business major with legal aspirations. =20
I thought it a biblio breakthrough.