Re: Polyester plates VS Gocco?

Roberta:

I am very interested in finding out more about printing from polyester
plates. I tried the URL that you listed but it does not work. I
double-checked and tried it several times. Perhaps they are no longer in
business?

I have been using a gocco for printing for quite a long time now but have an
etching press and would like to try out the Polyester.

Best wishes,

Jane Conneen