Tabellae Ansata

Hello to all members,
Thank you to the members of the list who answered my query regarding
Tabellae Ansata. I have both the first two copies of Tabellae Ansata and
Innovative bookbinding. Being in Australia it is hard to find out what is
going on without making very expensive phone calls and that was my next
approach, so I appreciate it that some folks in the States have called and
passed on the message they received. At least now I know that copies have
not gone astray in the post and I shall have to be patient.
Margaret