Archival cardstock?

Can anyone direct us to papermills that make archival cardstock about .020" to
.040" thick? We will be buying it for resale as the main component in a new
tabletop boxmaking system (patent applied for)

We will be scoring the cardstock sheets at 1" intervals in both directions and
selling these prescored sheets in packages.

User will cut and fold on the scores in such a way as to make boxes in a
variety of designs.

Your help will be appreciated.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com