Re: illustration print and basic typeset

Thanks for replying to my question -- I hadn't considered classes or workshops
because I live in a rural locale,  but,  now that I think about it (now that
you've suggested it),  maybe somewhere in Chicago (nearest city) there are
short-term workshops or classes.  I'll start on the web and see what I can find.
If anyone just happens to know of something,  or any special places I should
check out in Chicago,  please do let me know.

Laura