Re: illustration print and basic typeset

You should try Columbia College Chicago - Center for Book & Paper Arts for
classes in letterpress, papermaking, bookbinding etc, etc. We have recently
moved to
1104 S. Wabash Ave. 2nd floor  Chicago, Il 60605  Telephone: 312 344-6630
 Fax: 344 8085.  You can call for a brochure. We also have a web sight:
www.colum.edu/centers/bpa    The Center is incredibly beautiful and very well
equipped, having nearly nearly doubled our size.
Friday night September 24, from 5 to 7 is the opening of the Center and a new
show: "The First National Collegiate Handmade Paper Art Show"....a traveling,
juried exhibition of 39 works form 21 schools in the United States & Canada.
Also in our inner gallery works by current Columbia College MFA students.
The Center will also be hosting this years Guild of Bookworkers and Friends
of Dard Hunter annual conferences late October and early November.
Come see us, we're proud!
Bill Drendel
Director