website

 I've recently upgraded and moved my website, no more annoying popup ads.
It's at http://www.bluep.com/~stiffe
There is a new page of books and a new page with pictures of papermaking
from plants and some more images in the timeline.
Cheers
Gail Stiffe

     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.bluep.com/~stiffe

Papermakers of Victoria http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic
Victorian Bookbinders Guild http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind