Poetry? Blake?

Hi guys,
       I'm Lara Jones, new here. I would like to know if is there someone interested in poetry, in particular Blake and his conjunction between pictures and poems.
I'm also interested in Italian, Spanish and French literatures.

            Hi,
                    Lara

Get FreeEmail at http://come.to/thenetshopping Shop at http://buy.at/tnsemporium