Re: Poetry? Blake?

Hello Lara,

Yes, I'm interested in Blake, specifically his relation of words and
pictures.  You might say he was an inspiration that got me to where I am
now.  I started out, and still am, an intaglio printmaker then got into
binding books with my prints and now do letterpress as well.  It's been
a long evolution to get here but Blake has always worn a spot smooth on
my bookshelf.  By the way, I'm also currently working on a short story
by Kafka.  Too much to do, too much great literature out there.

~ Chad

--
Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press