Re: New york studio space, and open house at The Center for Book Arts

thanks for the advice--we've made the adjustment--

here's the last post again, readable, I hope, this time:

Friday is the Open House at The Center for Book Arts, and a great time to
come and see our new space!!
There will demonstrations by bookbinders and printers, and refreshments all
day,
from 11am to five pm, in concert with the New York is Book Country Week.
Our address is

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY  10001
we're between 6th avenue and broadway
call us at (212) 481-0295 for details or directions from where you are.

Hope to see you there!!

Also: studio space is available for rent in our new facility for anyone
interested, you must be a member of the Center ($40 annual dues) and are
entitled to use our studio space and equipment at all times we are open
(Monday -- Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm) for $200 a month (classes get first dibs
on tables and machines). After a 90 day introduction, you can also be
eliglible for key priviledges, and may be able to obtain 24 hour access for
the same monthly rental fee. Monthly studio renters also get a shelf to
store ongoing work, supplies and tools at the Center. For information, call
Ilse De Graaff, program director, at The Center for Book Arts, 212/
481-0295, extension 11.

how do we look??

--sarah