From: lara jones [mailto:lara.jones@THENETSHOPPING.ZZN.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 9:08 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Poetry? Blake?

Hi guys,
       I'm Lara Jones, new here. I would like to know if is there someone
interested in poetry, in particular Blake and his conjunction between
pictures and poems.
I'm also interested in Italian, Spanish and French literatures.

            Hi,
                    Lara

Get FreeEmail at http://come.to/thenetshopping Shop at
http://buy.at/tnsemporium